An Owl's 2 hoots

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

aaargh!

This is so frustrating. My car's CD player got jammed again. And the worst part is, it was playing one of my favorite CDs (Hotel - by Moby). This is the second time my CD player has been jammed within one year. To top it, I could not get through the service department of my car dealer. Added to that, I was not able to write even one non-commented code. What is happening today?.

Now what will I do while driving?. I cannot stand listening to the same stupid songs on the radio.

:((

I think I need a break very soon.

2 Comments:

  • really how far do u travel every day 2 mins or 1 mins ... just wondering!! ... i think this gives you the oppurtunity to entertain ur self ... just limit urself to singing/picking ur nose while ur driving [tas wat i do ]...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 11, 2005 1:34 PM  

  • lol.. yea., u are right.. i can do that for a change..
    anyway, the dealer called me back. so i am taking my car tomm.. :)

    By Blogger tt_giant, at May 11, 2005 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home