An Owl's 2 hoots

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Intelligent dreams

"Do you have any dried tamarind flowers?"

"Why?"

"Sprinkle them on your car's engine - that would help in getting better mileage"

"What?! That doesn't even make sense!"

"You can get dried tamarind flowers from the local Rajasthani store"

"WHAT!"

At this point I realized that I was shouting WHAT in my bed, clearly disturbed by the dream. What did I do to deserve such pearls of wisdom? Kekule solved the benzene ring problem in his dream and I get this? Not fair at all!

Maybe I should try the flowers and if it works, watch out!

Have a nice weekend!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • u may have stumbled upon something here....
    or u can always do a raman pillay(if thats his name) now that dmk's back in power..

    By Blogger ///slash\\\, at June 18, 2006 3:10 AM  

  • Slash: yea, that or maybe because I went to sleep listening to "White Rabbit" in repeat mode!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at June 18, 2006 11:24 AM  

  • looks like you watched American Inventor or the likes or one in the making.. :)

    By Blogger Rajesh &Shankari, at June 18, 2006 5:54 PM  

  • ahh white rabbit - since when have u boarded tha airplane???

    By Blogger ///slash\\\, at June 19, 2006 3:14 AM  

  • Tamarind flowers? GREAT.. LOL..

    BTW, who is the 'Arivujeevi' who conversed with u in the dream?

    By Blogger Raju, at June 19, 2006 8:04 AM  

  • Shankari: I wish I had.. I wish!!

    --..--..--

    Slash: know what.. I realized that I have listened to Jefferson Airplane songs long ago, but did not know it was them.

    I re-started listening to them after hearing White Rabbit a "The Simpons" episode!!

    From then on, its in repeat mode!

    --..--..--

    Raju: :-) It was one of my friends whom I normally give car-advice (if you can call it that!) to.

    By Blogger tt_giant, at June 19, 2006 9:11 AM  

  • Tamarind flowers? hehehe the one u gave advice was giving u advice? hehe nalathuku kahlam ille

    By Blogger Visithra, at June 20, 2006 1:38 AM  

  • haahaahaaaaaaaaaa.........

    Ash

    By Blogger PNA, at June 20, 2006 5:11 AM  

  • Visithra: yea, I guess he had his revenge.. ;-)

    --..--..--

    ash: danks! and welcome!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at June 20, 2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home