An Owl's 2 hoots

Thursday, September 20, 2007

sappa matters -#10

SM1: "Seedless watermelons are a sign of a developed country" - a passing comment

India better have some seedless dharbees!

--..--..--

SM2: The one form of cricket I love(d) to hate, and India seems to be excelling at it. Why?

--..--.--

SM3: Brainstorm. What else can they think?

--..--..--

SM4: Not that I am sleepless or anything. But from time to time, I have an extended, artistic, private session of mind car driving from point A to point B in a favorite city! Few places on earth have such smooth roads with no traffic such as the roads in the mind. Whether I fall asleep before I reach my destination or not is another story.

--..--..--

SM5: Losing touch at a few things I liked and finding touch again with some things I used to like. Life is such.

--..--..--

SM6: Hindsight is such a 36-24-36 b*tch.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • I really dont want to read into your last SM!!

    :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 23, 2007 10:46 PM  

  • Well I hated 20/20 myself. But the way the matches are being played- but in most games until the tenth over of the second innings we are still not sure who's game it is:-)) Unlike our one-day game where most of the results are obvious after the first innings:-)) And India excelling- well wait for a few months, we will all be brought back down to earth:-))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2007 2:49 AM  

  • yay!! we one a world cup again after 83.. Though it was only 20 overs... And like someone earlier said... wont read too much into the last SM though I am very tempted to do so

    By Blogger i think therefore i am, at September 25, 2007 11:37 AM  

  • Sundar: :-) enna panradhu!

    --..--..--

    Slash: adhaan life!

    speaking about life...

    --..--..--

    Cogito: From a rowdy captain to an intellectual bore, we are somewhere inbetween now. Seems like a balance has been struck. Lets see.

    By Blogger tt_giant, at September 26, 2007 9:53 AM  

  • Among all your SM posts, this one seems less and less sappai.. ;)

    SM1: Are seeds in watermelon irritating? I won't say so.. how about seedless mango and talk about developed nation?

    SM2: No complaints..

    SM3-6: enna solla..

    By Blogger Raju, at October 01, 2007 2:07 PM  

  • Raju: :) danks!

    unga email id enakku anuppungo. mine is kvndeepak who rots in yahoo.com

    By Blogger tt_giant, at October 15, 2007 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home