An Owl's 2 hoots

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Now, where is that Ferrari?

Although I feel that Ferraris are over-rated, literally and figuratively, there is something in it which makes me to stop on my tracks. So, if I see a sign like "Festival of Ferraris", I can hardly ignore it.

This event took place last sunday in a park on the way to the beach. Affluent locals who can afford these mean machines flaunted them all day. That is, until the rains started. Some of the photos which I took -



Two of the older models on display.

--..--..--


Sigh!. But will I even fit in it?

--..--..--
Check out the owner's name. I am impressed!

--..--..--


The prancing horse. That's all that matters!

--..--..--


What is that?

--..--..--


650 Horses?? Not exactly your walmart car ride!. And check out the price!

--..--..--


Hopefully the owners scrambled home in time before the big bully moved in.
Rain in Florida in Winter means Snow in the North East.

--..--..--



I guess I better get used to this kind of rain

--..--..--

Labels:

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home