An Owl's 2 hoots

Friday, May 30, 2008

Now I am mad...

...at myself. How can I assume that a movie which has had all kinds of production problems would be released at a set date? I happily booked tickets for Dasavatharam for June 8th through Sulekha 3 days back. Yesterday, I got an email from Boston Thamil Center that the release has been postponed to June 13th. I sent an email to Sulekha and there is no response yet.

Considering how few shows are screened in the theaters here, I did not want to miss out by waiting till the last minute. But seems like it backfired!

I hope I can use the tickets for a later show.

7 Comments:

  • Oh Paravayillaiye.. Wrong side-le irundhum kooda romba aavala advance booking-lam panniyirukkeenga.. Hmm.. this movie has probably won one Guinness record I think, thanks to its postponement.. The original release date is Aug 15, LAST YEAR.. I wont be surprised if it releases Aug 15 this year.

    By Blogger Raju, at May 30, 2008 10:55 AM  

  • That is too bad, I am sure u can use it for a later show..esp. in Boston, is there a need to book tix in advance.

    Here in Bay area, where the desis are in full capacity, we have to do advance booking etc.

    I was going to reserve tix. this weekend, but, now I know better.

    By Blogger mitr_bayarea, at May 30, 2008 12:44 PM  

  • movie a mattum kanda paisa theriyadu!!

    By Blogger i think therefore i am, at May 31, 2008 6:36 AM  

  • You betcha..Its not released here yet.

    By Blogger Maverick, at June 04, 2008 8:14 AM  

  • thale..dasavatharam paarthen..decent movie with great performances by george bush,krishna veni,balram naidu and fletcher.. excellent visual effects...

    By Blogger BoldTaurean, at June 13, 2008 10:36 AM  

  • Dasavatharam parthen, avalavu onnumm perisaillai. Sila samayam bore kooda adittadu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 19, 2008 9:29 PM  

  • vara vara Kamalukku vera actors mele nambikkai ille pole eirukku, ella roles avane podaran. Rombavum too much

    By Blogger edukondalu, at September 19, 2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home