An Owl's 2 hoots

Monday, March 13, 2006

Here we go again

After the initial moving blues and hectic few days at work, I had some time this weekend and ventured out. Although the weather was bright and sunny, it was still cold for me. But as soon as I reached the place where I wanted to go, I could see why this place is so sought for. It sure is an outdoor paradise and I think I would enjoy my stay here. Some pictures which I took -


This was at a local park near my place and it has a few trails which goes around and through a hill. Pretty good for trekking
--..--..--



That's a new one. A tree camouflaging with leaves!
--..--..--



Something which you don't see in Florida - so much green...!
--..--..--



but... green paint on leaves? This is pushing the limits
--..--..--



And then there was water...
--..--..--



Spoiled brat! Enna paakura? beach avalothaan.. po po!
--..--..--



I saw a lot of people scuba diving.
hmm... some day...
--..--..--



This is new too. Roads which are not flat!
--..--..--

That's all folks!

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Nice fotos... but, I thought was the greenest state.. Your caption for the third foto surprised me..

    By Blogger Raju, at March 14, 2006 10:06 AM  

  • nice pics...

    By Blogger kuttichuvaru, at March 14, 2006 10:30 AM  

  • Hi ,
    My first time here.Beautifull SHOTS!Especially the greener one and the BluER one ;) And u got a nice blogging going on..Keep up the good work!
    Regards,
    Marutham.

    By Blogger Marutham, at March 14, 2006 10:47 AM  

  • Raju: Thats why WA is called as the "Evergreen state". Adhu seri.. FL va Sunshine state nu sonnadhu evalo oru irony (considering last hurricane season)

    --..--..--

    Kuttichuvaru: Thanks!

    --..--..--

    Marutham: Thanks and Welcome to my blog!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at March 14, 2006 12:05 PM  

  • TTG:

    Nice pics, especially the greenery. I have enjoyed my visit to Seattle very much, have been there 3 times within the last 2 years and have been amazed at the no.of Starbucks, the beach, downtown etc..its a beautiful place to live in.

    By Blogger mitr_bayarea, at March 14, 2006 2:51 PM  

  • Nice pictures! Enjoy the nature!

    By Blogger Me too, at March 16, 2006 6:26 AM  

  • So you have finally settled and have time to explore. Nice! When you talk about green you should check out the blue grass state..Kentucky! :)

    By Blogger Maverick, at March 16, 2006 9:05 AM  

  • Mitr: Thanks! I have slowly started to explore around here. People here do take their coffee seriously..

    --..--..--

    Aparna: Thanks!

    --..--..--

    Maverick: I remember seeing some photos of Univ of kentucky, and it was rolling in green! You must have had a nice grazing time there!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at March 16, 2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home