An Owl's 2 hoots

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

(not) sappa matters - #7

NSM1: This India trip is going to be different in every which way. It has been a wonderful 4-5 months till now and as Ian Chappel says: The pacing has been to perfection. That said, I am looking forward to meeting the person who bowled me out with a searing in-swinging yorker!

--..--..--

NSM2: Perhaps I am just getting the taste of what Seattle really is, but this rain has been too much. It has been raining all this month, a good half of the previous, and at this stage, would be raining by the time WE come back next month. Oh, and there is this small matter of Nov 1933 being the wettest month (15 inches or so) which would be drenched in no time now.

--..--..--

NSM3: My ironing capabilities are pathetic. Consider this: I started to iron a shirt which was as crumpled as a love-letter with typos at 10 PM yesterday and somehow ended up crumpling it even more at about 10:30. Give me jeans any time; I can iron it in a jiffy!

--..--..--

NSM4: This is definitely not funny Kramer. What is it with these people who say what they like and then apologize that they are not-racist. I liked him so much in Seinfeld and would wait to watch re-runs everyday. Now, I am not too sure.

--..--..--

NSM5: Hail storm in Seattle! Perfect!

--..--..--

NSM6: Perhaps, this one is not as significant as the above ones. ;-) But I had to throw it in.

This could be the last post (as a single guy) of a single guy in the US who lived with almost no cares, no fear and enjoyed bachelor life as much, did several crazy things which he might have to think twice now, sometimes, not even attempt to think about, who is now ready in all ways for getting his rough edges trimmed and (gulp!) mellow down a bit! But he is ready, no doubt.

--..--..--

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home