An Owl's 2 hoots

Monday, January 08, 2007

sappa matters -#7

SM1: The irony is unbearable. The very rain which was despised so much in Seattle area is now welcomed during winter months. Considering the alternative makes one's teeth chatter "Damn, I miss FL!"

--..--..--

SM2: Continuation of FL puraanam: I still use my FL area code for my cell phone, much to the chagrin of my local friends and colleagues who have to dial long distance to reach me. When we were getting an additional line for her, we were asked whether she needs a 425 or 206 area code. Ha! If that happens, then it would mean long distance between our phones (although it's mobile-mobile plan). Just to make T-Mobile's life "easier" (and thereby missing FL lesser!), we ended up creating a number with the same FL area code. Now who else has done that! Who else on earth?

--..--..--

SM3: Why is it still called "dialing" a number? And why am I trying to imitate Seinfeld in whining about nothing?

--..--..--

SM4: My very close friend is also leaving FL to pursue his career elsewhere. My last bit advice for him - put up a tent on the beach and spend the last 2-3 days there. Best of luck, BBT!

--..--..--

SM5: Visit to the zoo this time around was different in every aspect! Animals have taken a beating due to the cold, except the native ones. Took some pictures whenever our fingers were not frost-bitten. But it was an enjoyable trip.

--..--..--

SM6: Which home project could be complete without a fair dose of smashed fingers and fruity language? But the futon still holds our collective weights and there is a happy engineer in the cold North-West.

--..--..--

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • @sm3..u want to press a number?? and
    @sm5..not jus the animals even 2 people took a beating..
    @sm6.. i am super proud of the futon considering u had no help. thank u
    muuuah

    By Blogger i think therefore i am, at January 08, 2007 1:23 PM  

  • I shall keep my comments to myself this time around:-))

    By Blogger ///slash\\\, at January 09, 2007 12:54 AM  

  • Cogito: where is the dial?

    you are welcome! ;-)

    --.--..--

    Slash: Why? Why??. This has nothing to do with pheeniks joo, right?

    By Blogger tt_giant, at January 09, 2007 4:51 PM  

  • Jamai raja(do you know it means 'maaplai' in Hindi?)!!

    BTW, indha 'sappa matter' title eppo vidaporeenga? If only I had not remembered that your previous post had your wedding pictures, I would've thought this to be an old post!!

    By Blogger Me too, at January 10, 2007 1:36 PM  

  • Aparna: Danke!

    Misnomer maadhiri start panni utten. ippo thideernu niruththa sonna!!?

    on my defense, Sappa matters # number podrene!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at January 10, 2007 7:24 PM  

  • Idhu nalla irukku.. Neengalum M-um innum blog moolama, ungalai pathina matter-ai discuss pannikkiradhu.. :)

    Y'day when I heard my office staff discussing about beaches, I sighed.. I remember getting into the Thanksgiving weekend sea in Miami.. whereelse can one do it? Now, I wish to make a visit to FL when I get a holiday.. exact opp. to what I was wishing when I was there..

    Smashed fingers and fruity language? LOL.. Thanks to Ikea, there is an engr in every metro home nowadays, huh?

    By Blogger Raju, at January 12, 2007 7:21 AM  

  • Raju: he he.. A 60, M 30!

    Ikea - there is one, but a bit far from where we live. So, good ol' walmart saved the day!

    By Blogger tt_giant, at January 20, 2007 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home