An Owl's 2 hoots

Friday, March 02, 2007

sappa matters -#8

SM1: Facts don't cease to exist just by ignoring them.

I was/am a firm believer of this statement.

(Un)related link is here.

--..--..--

SM2: Ever since I got a "prediction" of how I would look when I am 50 years old, I get this urge to jump forward, somehow, and take peek into my life 2 years down. It need not be completely accurate. Atleast something which has x% chance of happening.
--..--..--

SM3: Sometimes, it is worth to play dumb. a) It might get you out of trouble. b) You might win someone's sympathy. c) It adds an unpredicatble element in your life and throws stereotyping out the window

--..--..--

SM4: Snow again. But was able to deal with it better this time.

--..--..--

SM5: This is amazing! Truly wonderful stuff.

If we assume that the entire universe is a finite space (which may or may not be true), then we (earth) probably are almost non-existent. Which brings up another thought: Are the problems faced on earth even worth mentioning when we look at the global picture?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home